• 600,000 square feet
• Located on the waterfront in downtown Tampa
• 200,000 total square feet
• 125,000 square feet completely unobstructed
• 30' ceiling
• Divisible into 25,000, 75,000, 100,000, 125,000
or 200,000 square feet
• Accommodates up to 1,000 10' x 10' booths
• Equipped with electric, telephone, water and
compressed air hook-ups
• Floor load capacity - 350 lbs. per square foot
• Two (2) show offices
• Four (4) cafés within hall
• Telescopic seating available
• 36,000 square feet - Divisible into four (4) sections
• Accommodates up to 3,600 theater style
• Banquets for up to 2,080 people
• Up to 170 10' x 10' exhibit booths
• Equipped with electric, telephone and water
Additional Meeting Space
• Thirty-six (36) additional meeting rooms,
including ten (10) waterfront rooms
• Over 84,000 square feet of flexible prefunction space
• Equipped with electric and telephone hook-ups
Twenty-two (22) covered bays are available on the
exhibit hall level. Entrance into the exhibit hall is
available through three (3) freight doors which
measure 14'x25', 20'x25' and 30'x25'. The first floor
loading dock houses four (4) bays to service the
meeting rooms and ballroom. A 10'x20' 10,000 lb.
freight elevator connects the two (2) levels.
Electrical - All utility services are delivered through
flush mounted floor boxes on a 30' x 30' grid and provide
120 volt, 1 phase, 20 amps and 120/208 volt, 3
phase, 4 wire with ground, 1 receptacle, 100 amps.
There are 208/480 volt, 3 phase, 100 amp services
available 90' on center within the 30' grid.
Lighting and Production - Computerized lighting
allows infinite zoning into different light levels of
illumination in the exhibit hall. Extensive rigging
configurations are available in the exhibit hall.
Rigging points in meeting rooms and the ballroom are
available on the air wall tracks.
Telecommunications - A full range of services including
telephone, Internet, and fax machines can be provided
throughout the facility.
Water/Compressed Air - A drain is located at each floor
box in the exhibit hall. Domestic water and compressed
air are available 90' on center within 30' grid.