Tampa International Airport's Airside E is where travelers will find The Columbia Restaurant Cafe, offering more than 112 years of taste. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
Enjoy family recipes like the Original Tampa Cuban Sandwich (Proclaimed by Tampa’s City Council as the City’s “Signature Sandwich”), steaming bowls of Spanish bean soup and black bean soup, and the too good to miss Original “1905″ Salad, named “One of the 10 Best Salads to Make a Meal out of” by USA Today.
A full bar is available. The original Columbia Restaurant was founded in Tampa’s historic Ybor City in 1905 by Cuban immigrant Casimiro Hernandez, Sr., and was named an “All-American Icon” by Nation’s Restaurant News, one of only fifty restaurants in the U.S. chosen for this honor.
- Average Price of Entree: $8-$12
- Days/Hours of Operation: Open everyday 6am-8pm
- Full Bar:
- Major Credit Cards Accepted:
- Style: Casual
- Credit Cards: American Express, Mastercard, VISA
- Cuisine: Cuban
- Average Entree Price Category: $$ = $8 - $15