Whether you’re planning a consumer trade show, convention, or festival, we have the location, service, and experience to make your event a complete success. Conveniently located in Tampa near I-4, I-75 and Highway 301. Visit www.floridastatefair.com/venues for more information.
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: Varies based upon show. Adult and child ride and admission ticket prices for the annual Florida State Fair are available on the Fair's website at www.FloridaStateFair.com.
- Days/Hours of Operation: The Fairgrounds is host to events all year long. Notable is the annual Florida State Fair, slated for February 9-20, 2017.
- Credit Cards: American Express, Mastercard, VISA, Discover
- Total Square Footage: 200,000
- Total Capacity (Reception): 10,000
- Total Number of Meeting Rooms: 6
- Internet Access in Meeting Rooms:
- Wireless Access in Meeting Rooms:
- Inhouse Catering:
- Liquor License:
- Outdoor Facilities Sq Ft: 14,374,800
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Outdoor Facilities:
- Largest Meeting Room Sq Ft: 88,000
- Largest Theatre Capacity: 10,000
- Largest Classroom Capacity: 5,500
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 8,000
- Largest Reception Capacity: 10,000
- Number of Max Booths (8 x 10): 400