For children and adults. Experience what it's like to pedal a bicycle on a 1-inch cable suspended 30 feet above the ground or lie on a bed-of-nails in the Kids In Charge exhibit! Then, experience elements of the Florida Drivers' Test in a driverless vehicle, the Meridian Shuttle. Learn how this innovate technology can revolutionize your morning commute and experience the incredible navigating power of LIDAR.
Be sure to also check out MOSI’s two newest permanent exhibits: Imagination Playground and Mission: Moonbase. Imagination Playground enables kids to engineer everything from robots to cities using cubes, bricks, cogs, curves and cylinders. Imagination Playground allows kids to play in a way that encourages creativity and collaboration, while continually exploring new directions and initiatives that promote the benefits of learning, social development, movement and, above all, fun.
This breakthrough play space concept enables children to create open-ended designs in a safe environment led by one of MOSI's education staff. Guests can head over to MOSI’s children’s science center, Kids in Charge!, and dive into a play space that, unlike a traditional playground, is not made of monkey bars, slides or see-saws. In this innovative hands-on zone, children work with large foam pieces to connect and build in intricate ways, enabling them to bring their visions to life. MOSI has also teamed up with NASA to create Mission: Moonbase. MOSI’s guests can travel to the moon on a space transport to help operate a lunar colony. They become part of a team, living and working on the moon in the year 2070, achieving what once seemed impossible – a home away from Earth.
Then head outside to experience an adrenaline rush like no other on MOSI’s Sky Trail® Ropes Course and brand new Zip Line. Daring riders will soar more than 700 feet over MOSI and then return to the Ropes Course to conquer 35 elements with high-energy feats ideal for all ages. This course will take fun to new heights and prove to be an adventure challenge for everyone! Visit mosi.org for more information.
- Full Facility Rental Available:
- Major Credit Cards Accepted:
- Style: Casual
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: Prices range from $16.95-$25.95. Children ages 2 and under are free. Parking is $5 per car. MOSI members will continue to enjoy the benefit of parking for free, as well as our IMAX only patrons for day and/or night.
- Days/Hours of Operation: Open 365 days/year. Open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday-Sunday 9am-6pm. SkyTrail Ropes Course Open Monday-Thursday 10am-5pm; Friday-Saturday 10am-8pm; Sunday 10am-6pm.
- Average length of Stay/Tour: Stay 4 hours
- Credit Cards: American Express, Mastercard, VISA, Discover
- Total Square Footage: 300,000
- Total Capacity (Reception): 3,500
- Total Number of Meeting Rooms: 10
- Internet Access in Meeting Rooms:
- Wireless Access in Meeting Rooms:
- Inhouse Catering:
- Liquor License:
- Outdoor Facilities Sq Ft: 10,000
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Outdoor Facilities:
- Largest Meeting Room Sq Ft: 9,000
- Largest Theatre Capacity: 700
- Largest Classroom Capacity: 1,000
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 500
- Largest Reception Capacity: 3,500
- Number of Max Booths (8 x 10): 100