120 W Gasparilla Plaza
Tampa FL 33602
- (813) 274-8130
- Fax:(813) 274-8732
The new Tampa Museum of Art provides the region with world-class traveling exhibitions, a growing collection of contemporary and classical art, expanded educational programs and access to scenic outdoor events in Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park and Tampa's Riverwalk.
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: Adults $10; Seniors, groups and military plus one guest $7.50; Students $5; Children ages 6 and under are free.
- Days/Hours of Operation: Open Monday-Wednesday and Friday 11am-7pm; Thursday11am-9pm; Saturday-Sunday 11am-5pm.
- Average length of Stay/Tour: Stay 2 hours
- Credit Cards: American Express, Mastercard, VISA, Discover
- Total Capacity (Reception): 800
- Total Number of Meeting Rooms: 5
- Internet Access in Meeting Rooms:
- Wireless Access in Meeting Rooms:
- Inhouse Catering:
- Outside Catering Permitted:
- Liquor License:
- Outdoor Facilities Sq Ft: 18,000
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Outdoor Facilities:
- Largest Meeting Room Sq Ft: 1,440
- Largest Classroom Capacity: 120
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 300
- Largest Reception Capacity: 400