The Fairgrounds is home to the annual Florida State Fair, always in February, always in Tampa! Featuring free entertainment, agriculture exhibits, competitive exhibits, historical village, crafts, food, and one of the largest midways in the United States. Visit www.floridastatefair.com for details.
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: Varies based upon show. Adult and child ride and admission ticket prices for the annual Florida State Fair are available on the Fair's website at www.FloridaStateFair.com.
- Days/Hours of Operation: The Fairgrounds is host to events all year long. Notable is the annual Florida State Fair, slated for February 9-20, 2017.
- Credit Cards: American Express, Mastercard, VISA, Discover
- Total Square Footage: 200,000
- Total Capacity (Reception): 10,000
- Total Number of Meeting Rooms: 6
- Internet Access in Meeting Rooms:
- Wireless Access in Meeting Rooms:
- Inhouse Catering:
- Liquor License:
- Outdoor Facilities Sq Ft: 14,374,800
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Outdoor Facilities:
- Largest Meeting Room Sq Ft: 88,000
- Largest Theatre Capacity: 10,000
- Largest Classroom Capacity: 5,500
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 8,000
- Largest Reception Capacity: 10,000
- Number of Max Booths (8 x 10): 400