The Tampa Bay History Center - a Smithsonian Affiliate Museum- features three floors of exhibits exploring 12,000 years of Florida history. Experience the stories of Seminole Indians, Cuban cigar rollers, and Teddy Roosevelt's Rough Riders through hands-on exhibits and immersive theater experiences. The History Center is located along the Riverwalk in the heart of Tampa's Channel District and features waterfront dining at the Columbia Cafe and a museum store showcasing local crafts and artwork. One of Tampa's premier cultural attractions, the History Center's cutting-edge, interactive exhibits provide a fun, educational experience for visitors of all ages.
- Days/Hours of Operation: The Columbia Cafe at the Tampa Bay History Center is open daily, 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor Dining:
- Private/Group Room:
- Full Bar:
- Accept Reservations:
- Full Facility Rental Available:
- Major Credit Cards Accepted:
- Live Entertainment/Dancing:
- Pets Allowed:
- Credit Cards: VISA
- Cuisine: Cuban
- Average Entree Price Category: $$ = $8 - $15
Things to Do & See
- Admission Prices: Tickets: Adults - $12.95; Seniors 65+ - $10.95; Youths 13-17 - $10.95; Students with ID - $10.95; children ages 4-12 - $7.95; Children ages 3 and under - free. School groups of 10 or more - $6 per person; Groups of 10 or more - $9 per person; Military Discount*: $2 off regular Adult admission rate. Parking in the Blue Lot (next door to the History Center) is FREE with paid gallery admission during regular museum hours. (Black-out dates may apply). *Applies to all active and retired military members and their families with military ID. Discount cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Days/Hours of Operation: Open daily 10am - 5pm. Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- Average length of Stay/Tour: Stay 2.5 hours
- Credit Cards: American Express, Mastercard, VISA, Discover
- Internet Access in Meeting Rooms:
- Wireless Access in Meeting Rooms:
- Inhouse Catering:
- Outside Catering Permitted:
- Liquor License:
- Outdoor Facilities Sq Ft: 1,530
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Outdoor Facilities:
- Largest Meeting Room Sq Ft: 2,697
- Largest Theatre Capacity: 200
- Largest Classroom Capacity: 150
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 200
- Largest Reception Capacity: 500
Meeting Facility Rooms
|Room Name||Dimensions||Ceiling||Sq. Ft.||Theater||Classroom Size||Banquet Capacity||Reception|